Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas Tags


So I have a great friend who hosts swaps every month and I haven't been swapping with them but when I remembered that this month was Christmas tags, and got her email I was all ready to sign up again. Each person makes 14 of the same tag and turns them into my friend, she gives out one of each kind to each person and you get back a bag of beautiful handmade Christmas tags for your Christmas gifts! WE have done this a few years now and I have learned to sign up for 2 spots so I can keep some for myself...I always have a few favorites that I can't part with.


This first tag is made with all basic grey papers, punched with a big scalloped punch, PTI sentiment stamp, ribbon, and some rhinestones...very easy.


This one is red bazzill paper, a large snowflake that was intended to be an ornament on a mini tree, and a sentiment from an inkadoo set.


Thanks for visiting...and I'll get back to working on some Christmas gifts!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i love getting ready for the christmas stuff! i have designed my christmas card.. now i just need to mass produce them! lol!