Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Milk Cartons for teachers

Today was the first day back to school and that means that for my committee assignment I needed to bring the teachers a little snack for the first day with students. So here is what I took in this morning.
They didn't take too long. I downloaded the template and printed them straight onto the paper. They are filled with mini brownies with Reese's peanut butter cups in them....yummy!

I took the picture last night so the color is off and they aren't the best pictures but at least i remembered to take them this time. I only had 15 to make so this is a sampling of the papers I used. They are all papers out of the DCWV School Stack.

1 comments:

Monica said...

Those are so cute! Where did you find the template at? I'm in charge of Teacher Appreciation this year so I might do this!!
Love Monica