Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Back!!!

So I've been a terrible blogger but now that we are ready for school to start tomorrow and we are all getting back on a schedule I think I'm going to be able to be blogging more. Our family is a summer family..late nights, sleeping in, do whatever whenever, eating dinner at 8pm because we decided to have ice cream at 530 pm instead of dinner, breakfast for lunch or snaking all day.
We really like the non-scheduled part of summer.

But school starts tomorrow and the scheduling is coming right back. I'm pulling out the calendar and my planner and my hubby's planner and getting us all back on schedule again.


With all of that scheduling I tend to organize too.


So the boys love to have their "own" money and love to save it up for Wii games or DS games, but they don't have wallets and don't
really want one so we found a couple jars for them. I wanted to
add their names on them so we weren't arguing over whose was whose so I pulled out my fancy (well not that fancy) rub ons from Making Memories.


And this is what the boys ended up with.....



1 comments:

Holly Barkdull said...

Super cute!! Miss you guys:/