Saturday, April 5, 2008

Finished!

Well my boys are tired of bagging cards for the troops. I figured I make them they bag them (each card with one envie in one Ziploc), we all work together. Well the first day it was fun, this morning not so fun. We had another 150 to bag from Thursday night's card making group at church. While we were at church I forgot to have the women match the cards to envelopes (we had a lot probably 1000 donated to the cause and they are all different sizes so we needed to find out what fit in what), than I totally forgot to bring Ziplocs so I brought them all home and figured I do it here. (well I figured the boys would do it) I sorted envelopes, one boy bagged and one boy sealed them up.


At church we finished 138 and than I got a few more done here that weren't 100% finished and I have 3 women who took their home to finish, I think they might have about 50 between them all. So we did more than I could have hoped for!!



This card is a variation of one I have shown you before but I love the cranberry and the fancier stamp. It is still easy though and fun!


Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Britain said...

I am incredibly proud to know you. What a great cause and what a stellar effort. Kudos to you.

Jennie said...

i am so impressed! what a great thing to do!