Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby shower invite and thank yous





Well it has been weeks since I have blogged...so sorry.....again. I just need time to STOP so I can do everything that needs to get done. In the frantic pace I have had to keep lately I found some time to make these baby shower invites and thank yous for my Mother In Law. She emailed last week and needed 35 invites for a baby girl shower and when I do the invites for someone I always use the scraps to make thank yous. So here are the cards I made and I hope that my MIL and Bari like them!!


Sorry about my hand in the picture but the card wouldn't lay flat so you could see the whole card so I am holding it shut....there is also a view of the inside of the card too. I had forgotten about this card pattern that I made over a year ago I think and I loved it than. I had made one like this for a fall card swap and I loved the pattern. So when my MIL asked for a card that was folded differently it took me a while to come up with something until I remembered this style. I really like this style and I think it really works well for an invitation!

The patterned paper is making memories and DCWV stack, the brown is cuttlebugged of course, the flower is from a stem of 88 cent flowers from walmart, the ribbon is american crafts and the rhinestone is from the 99 cent section in Micheal's.


Happy Thursday

1 comments:

Jennie said...

these are beautiful!

ok.. i am so sad that we are not heading down to vegas this weekend! i so wish we could be there for kaden's baptism!

please know that i am there in spirit! (i hope all of the birthdays went well)

i sure love you! enjoy your company!