Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello!

Well it has been awhile...Things are a bit busy in our home with school starting again and all the back to school drama and the schedule we now have to keep. (The drama is a bit of my own and mostly my 2nd son's but that's a whole different story:) We are getting back on track with school and trying to get to bed early since we have to be up so early (630 am--yuck yuck yuck..I am NOT a morning person) and this schedule thing is really cramping my crafting time. I am mostly crafty at night but I am as exhausted as my boys so I am in bed at 9 pm....9pm? yes I wrote that....hard for even me to believe.
Plus I have been working on two projects, both I am not showing b/c one is a friends invitation for her son's baptism so it is her's to show and plus she took them all when we got together to make them the other day. And the other is a project for church and I am just not comfortable showing other people's kids here without them saying I can and I am not asking all of them for that. So I am picture-less on the blog today and probably tomorrow. Sorry.
I'll make something to share this next week though!
Happy September!!
PS no matter what I do blogger won't space between my paragraphs....so sorry it is hard to read!

1 comments:

Monica said...

I am so sorry you have to get your kids up that early! You are so LUCKY you have boys! I miss yu guys and hope all is well!