Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Teacher Gift


As you know by now I am the appointed person for our school's teacher appreciation committee. My committee is me and on e other mom. our budget is low like next to nothing so I make a lot of what we give the teachers.We aim to do something once a month.


With September quickly coming to a close I needed to get something out so yesterday I slaved over the hot oven making apple bread in mini bundt pans. and then we added the invite for the teacher luncheon for next month. Tie it up with a fun bow and it was done. They love food and I love apple bread so it was a great reason to cook!


2 comments:

Candice said...

I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane. I am trying to spread the word about a Nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thank you! Candice

Jennie said...

mmmmmm.... apple cake! you should post the recipe!

very cute gifts!