Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Soccer Thank Yous

Well we had another soccer party today and so I needed more thank yous. Again we did gift cards but I can't give just those so for these two coaches I made each of them a set of cards. They both loved them and I found out that one of the is a scrapper herself so we had a lot to chat about....





Here are the cards. Each coach got a set of 6 (2 of each card). I don't know who made the paper but the flower stamp was Hero Arts and the sentiments are PTI. The pink is SU crayons. There is stickles glitter in the middle of each flower. So I used a little of all those companies I love.


Here is a close up of two of the cards.. I don't know why I don't have a picture of the third one.


IN MY HURRY TO POST LAST NIGHT I FORGOT TO ADD that this card is almost a straight CASE of another person's card. I changed the stamp I used, popped up the image and added stickles but it is almost her's all the way. I am looking for the blog righ tnow so i can give her all the credit so stay tuned for that!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i love that you had different sayings on the cards! great idea!