Monday, September 15, 2008

Believe

So this past Friday I went to a Super Saturday (yes it was on Friday but i don't remember the clever name they came up with for it) and was able to make a few crafts there. It brought back out that craftiness I have been missing. Sometimes I just need to do someone Else's craft and not have to think of the idea all by myself. I like to be able to see something I like, buy the kit and make it all in about an hour.
When I saw this across the room, I knew I needed one. I just had to paint the blocks black, rub one the vinyl lettering and tie a ribbon....so easy and fun. Plus I got to be with two great friends while we all painted and had fun.





The hardest part was rubbing the vinyl on the candle...that took the longest and was the part I hated, but doesn't it look good?


Happy Monday!!

5 comments:

Holly Barkdull said...

Very Cute!! I love the candle.

Monica said...

How Cute! Sounds like a really fun project. Tell everyone Hi for me!

Anne said...

those are so cute! do you know where you can order them from?

Megan said...

I am in love with this.

Anonymous said...

I am also VERY interested in where I might get this. Love it!
Please give us information.

Thanks