Monday, June 9, 2008

Soccer Thank yous

Both of my boys had their last soccer games for the season last Saturday so we are having soccer parties this week. We wanted to get the coaches gift cards but I can't give gift cards without "dressing them up" a bit so here is what we did.


My older son had two coaches and three asst. coaches (who were high school players who just came to help out) for the two asst. girl coaches I did this.


They were lunch bags and than I cut them down a little and used my SU punch to make the little handles. Inside are two mini bath and body lotions and a gift card for coldstone. I thought they were pretty cute and so easy to just glue on some patterned paper. Fun a easy. I saw the idea on another blog out in the blog world....so thanks ladies!!
For the other guy asst coach and the two coaches we did big chocolate bars with a card with the gift card attached inside...again so easy and tasty!

Hope you get some great thank you ideas from this!! Happy Monday!!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i LOVE these bags! so cute... it the su punch really that big? cool!