Friday, November 16, 2007

New paper love

So I hit one of my lss in town tonight and I found more patterned paper to love! I just can't help myself when I see all that paper. It is so hard to pick out just a few pieces. And i have to have even numbers of each kind I like so I often buy 4 now so I can use 2 and save 2. Crazy? Yes but I figure this addiction is better than an other ones I could have. Tonight I found a really pretty SEI Christmas paper. And I found new Chatterbox papers which is my all time favorite lines of paper! Lots of the paper i bought screams out card to me....but I am trying to find paper that would be perfect for a lake album and another set of papers for a beach album. But tonight nothing said beach or lake to me. Oh well....just need to keep visiting lss around me I suppose.



Tonight I will share another Christmas card. This is also much better in real life. I used Autumn Leaves Florishes stamps and then used Fine SU beads to cover some of the florishes. It is so pretty---I really love it. It isn't a true read card but SU's cranberry.....another favorite color.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

i love this card! it is so elegant and simple!

i can't wait to see what you make with your new paper!

i totally know how you feel about paper! my mom and i were looking at an idea book yesterday and my heart started beating faster when i saw a cool paper!

wow... now that is addiction! lol!